- Stephen Analyst Daniel Imbro raised the price target Academy Sports and Outdoors Inc ASO from $68 to $70 while keeping an Overweight rating on the stock. The revised price target implies an upside potential of 75%.
- The analyst calls the company’s fourth quarter another quarter of solid margin leverage.
- The analysts added that the current valuation is too cheap for this opportunity.
- loop capital Analyst Daniel Adam raised the price target on Academy Sports to $50 from $43 while maintaining a buy rating on the stock. The elevated price target implies a 25% upside potential.
- Academy Sports reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 13.2% year over year.
- Price promotion: ASO shares are trading up 0.91% at $39.89 on the latest check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.