Mohammed, Il. (WCIA)
Pastor Jeff Dyson and Fellowship Ministry team leader Erin Arends join us from Mahomet Christian Church to share more about how they share the faith in the church.
WHAT BIG EVENT DOES YOUR CHURCH HAVE TO OPEN BY THE END OF SUMMER AND FALL?
• Sept. 16-17 camping on the grounds of MCC (6:00 p.m.)
• September 18th – Outdoor service (10am) and picnic for all churches immediately after service
WHO IS INVITED TO THESE WEEKEND EVENTS?
• Families for the camping event
• Everyone in the fellowship – service and picnic
WHAT SHOULD FAMILIES BRING TO CAMPOUT?
• Bedtime essentials
• To smile
ARE THERE COSTS FOR THE CAMPOUT?
• It is a free event.
• Dinner, drinks, snacks and breakfast are provided
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SERVICE AND THE PICNIC ON THE 18TH.
• Outdoor worship under a tent and all seating will be provided
• Annual church picnic
• Plates, cutlery, drinks and meat are provided
ARE THERE ANY OTHER EVENTS IN SEPTEMBER?
• Annual MCC Golf Scramble at Lake of the Woods Golf Course
• 25th of September
• The cost is 80 USD per person (green fees, cart and lunch)
• All proceeds go to MCC Student and Children’s Ministries
WHEN ARE YOUR REGULAR SUNDAY SERVICES?
• Sunday School 9am and Worship Service 10am