press release | December 12, 2022
Pennzoil announced the new Pennzoil Outdoors line of motor oils for outdoor enthusiast vehicles at the SEMA Show.
“Whether it’s enjoying the backcountry on an ATV or spending time with family on the boat, we’re excited to introduce this new line to outdoor enthusiasts so they can have peace of mind on their adventures,” said Bree Sandlin, Vice President of Lubricants Marketing at Shell Lubricants. “It is important for us to continue to innovate to meet the needs of our consumers. We’ve taken the technology that Pennzoil customers are accustomed to in their passenger cars and formulated these small engine oils to offer the same performance and protection for those who love the great outdoors.”
ATVs/UTVs, boats, motorcycles and snowmobiles are some of the most popular outdoor recreational vehicles for exploration, each powered by traditionally smaller engines that require unique engine oil formulations. Pennzoil’s current fully synthetic offering is well suited to the often extreme conditions of these recreational vehicles, allowing the Pennzoil technology team to translate these benefits into the Pennzoil Outdoors portfolio.
Product details of the new Pennzoil motorcycle:
Pennzoil Motorcycle SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil:
- Pennzoil Motorcycle Engine Oil provides more efficient power transfer for motorcycles and reduces engine noise and vibration for a smooth ride to improve the riding experience.
- Optimizes wet clutch performance, protects against extreme heat and low temperatures and offers improved response and maximum acceleration to keep the driver comfortable on the road
- Meets the requirements of API SN and JASO MA2 specifications, which are standard on most American, European and Japanese motorcycles, including V-twin 4-stroke engines found on high-performance and race-tuned motorcycles
Pennzoil Motorcycle SAE 20W-50 Motor Oil:
- Pennzoil motorcycle engine oil provides smooth clutch engagement, keeps the engine clean and reduces engine noise and vibration for a smooth ride.
- Specially formulated to prevent dirt particles from sticking together and forming deposits and protects standard 4-stroke air and water-cooled motorcycle engines with integrated gears and wet clutches
- Meets API SL and JASO MA2 specifications, which are standard on most American, European and Japanese motorcycles, including V-twin 4-stroke engines found on high-performance motorcycles
Pennzoil Outdoors motor oils help outdoor recreational vehicles run smoothly and allow consumers to explore every corner of the great outdoors on their upcoming adventures. The Pennzoil Outdoors portfolio will be available both online and in-store at select retail locations in the United States in Q1 2023 and across Canada in Q3 2023.
Visit www.Pennzoil.com for more information on Pennzoil motor oils.