Dubai: If you’re planning to take advantage of the falling temperatures and have a caravan or caravan, you can take a camping trip to Jebel Ali public beach. However, you must first obtain a permit from Dubai Municipality.
Trailer camping in Dubai is only allowed on Jebel Ali beach, but to enjoy the experience, campers must first obtain a Certificate of No Concern (NOC) from Dubai Municipality, the agency said on Friday, October 21 via its online social -Media channels with.
The beach camping permit is valid for 30 days and you can apply for the permit free of charge through the Dubai City Government website.
In 2020, the Dubai Municipality stated that it had designated Jebel Ali beach considering the requirements for caravan camping, making it the only beach open to visitors for this activity.
How to get a camping permit for caravans
1. Visit Dubai Municipality website – https://www.dm.gov.ae/ and click on “Services” under the “Menu” tab.
2. Next, type “Caravan Permit” in the search bar and click on the “Request for NOC for Caravan Camping on Public Beaches” service.
3. Click the Apply Now button.
4. Next, you need to create an account with Dubai Municipality or sign up with your UAE passport.
5. After logging in, you will be redirected to the application.
6. Next, fill in the following information in the permit application (if you signed in with your UAE passport, your Emirates ID details and contact information will be filled in automatically):
– Choose the application type – Resident or Citizen
– Enter the applicant data:
• Emirates ID number
• Date of birth
• English and Arabic name
• Emirates ID expiry date
– Enter the contact details:
• Mobile number
– Enter the vehicle information (referred to as request details)
• Vehicle type: caravan, camper, trailer
• License Plate
• Vehicle license plate code
• Vehicle registration expiry date
• Arrival and departure dates: the duration of your camping trip
7. Next you will be asked to upload the following documents:
• Copy of the vehicle registration document (caravan/trailer).
• Photo of the vehicle (caravan/van/trailer).
9. Review the application and click Submit.
10. Based on the information entered in the application, you will receive a digital approval to your registered email address.
According to the Dubai Municipality website, another permit for the caravan or trailer can only be issued 15 days after the expiry date of the first permit.